Sunday, January 25, 2009

Her Story....

Born on June 12, 1988 to Gen and George Wertz........
Meilea Elise Wertz.
I grew up in Deming, NM where most of my family are teachers. For those who know me...You know that I have been a determined, hardheaded, perfectionist all my life!!! All through grade school....I was obsessed with being the best. Middle School, and High School only catered to this obsession. I was involved in everything...from Volleyball to Church Activities to Science Olympiad. And EVERYTHING inbetween. I had lots of great friends and an even better family. My senior year, I applied to UNM...my dream school!!! After two months of agaonzing waiting...
I GOT ACCEPTED!!!
So.....like everything else in my life I started preping and organizing. I was awarded a very nice scholarship and knew exactly what I was gonna do! I wanted to graduate from UNM in less than 4 years and then start on my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. So I packed all my stuff, moved into the dorms at UNM, and started my college career. WHAM!!!! I got a social life!!! It was great!!! I had tons of friends and tons of fun!!! It was all good clean fun.....but it still had its consequences. In my second semester, I lost my scholarship to UNM and had to start thinking about changing my plans a bit!!!
It was my second semester that I met Terry......

No comments:

Post a Comment