Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bella!!!!

I recieved the best birthday suprise ever this year!! My wonderful husband took me on a suprise trip for my birthday ( a couple days early cuz he actually got a day off!!). He completely caught me off gaurd!!! This man is so sweet and thoughtful i cant believe it!!! We spent a wonderful night away from home....which was a fun treat....and then drove a little more to go and pick up our new PUPPY!!!!
She is adorable!!!

She is a mix between a Weener dog and a Poodle.....as one of our friends called her....a Woodle!!!
We got her from a very small shelter and she is just too funny!!! She love to run even though she is not very good at it. And she pounces like a tiger!! She is very comfortable with us already and very loving!! Her name is Bella and she is fitting in just perfectly!!!

We are still working really hard on our house but things are coming together quickly!!
Hopefully soon we will have everything painted and built so i can post some pictures!!!!

We are doing great and having alot of fun!!!
Thanks again for everyone being so supportive and loving to us!!! We deeply appreciate you!!!
Terry and Meilea Hester

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun birthday. Bella is a cute dog and I agree, you should refer to her as a "woodle". I hope your both doing well.

    Love - Aunt Denise

    ReplyDelete