Thursday, October 22, 2009

I am a workin girl!!!

Ok so I am not saying that for the past six months I have just been sitting on my rump doing nothing. That is the exact opposite of the truth!! I just have not been employed and bringing in a steady paycheck!!! The cakes helped and it was really nice to have time to get this house in order!!
However, that is all gone!!
79 applications later......I HAVE A JOB!!! I start tomorrow and I am super stoked!!! I will be working at curves!! The ladies are wonderful and I cant wait to start!! I finally get to have some social interaction....not to mention tons of excericse!! This is good!!!

3 comments:

  1. When I read the title all I could think of was a street walker HA HA HA. Glad it is a legal job

    ReplyDelete
  2. 79 applications?!?!? crazy talk. good job though! sounds like an awesome place to work.

    ReplyDelete